The Tim Gill Center for Public Media’s normal operating hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., however the community spaces are available starting at 8:00 a.m. by request. The use of the community spaces after normal business hours, evenings and weekends, are also available by request for a small room usage fee at the discretion of Rocky Mountain PBS. Please contact Tim Gill Center Reservations for more information.
Room seats 20-40 people in a classroom layout and about 75 people in theater-style seating. Ideal for formal presentations, trainings, and screenings.
Room seats 20-40 people in classroom layout, can comfortably accommodate up to 48 people at round tables, seats about 60 people in theater-style seating, or 100 for a standing reception. Ideal setting for luncheons and receptions
The media lab, envisioned as an extension of Library 21c’s Center for Public Media, offers resources to citizen journalists including basic audio editing PCs utilizing Audacity and a small broadcast booth. The lab’s vision includes onsite production equipment, advanced editing bays, and software to support digital journalism projects. To learn more, please contact Kate Perdoni.
To Request a Meeting Space:
- Visit the Pikes Peak Library District meeting room calendar.
- Select the room you wish to reserve, the “G&L Community Fund Room (East)” or “Reception Hall (West)”
- Navigate using the calendar to select the desired month and day.
- Select your reservation times, including any necessary set-up and clean-up time, and hit “Continue.”
- Complete the “Room Request Contact Information” form, and hit “Verify Request.”
- Review information to make sure it is correct, then hit “Submit Request.”
- You should receive a confirmation e-mail. Please keep this e-mail if you need to cancel the reservation.
- Follow up online reservation by completing the “Community Room Usage Agreement,” and return by sending to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing it to Rocky Mountain PBS at the Tim Gill Center for Public Media, 315 E. Costilla Street. Colorado Springs, CO 80903 prior to your reservation date.
- The room is not considered reserved until an online reservation is made and a completed “Room Usage Agreement” is on file.
For reservations for events and meetings after traditional business hours, please contact Elyse Jones at (719)418-5851 or TGCReservations@rmpbs.org for more information and availability. Costs for room rental for after-hours and for profit/individual use during normal business hours are $50 per hour.
Inclement Weather Policy
Inclement weather may result in early closure, delayed opening or cancellation of activities at the Tim Gill Center. Our policy will mirror Colorado Springs School District 11; if District 11 is closed, the Tim Gill Center will be closed; if District 11 is delayed, the Tim Gill Center will be open based on the delayed timing. We encourage you to monitor the changing weather conditions. It is expected that you will notify members of your group in the event of inclement weather resulting in the change of operating hours (or closure) at the Tim Gill Center.