The Tim Gill Center for Public Media offers two community spaces, the G&L Community Fund Room (East) and Reception Hall (West), available to the public perfect for meetings and events. During our normal operating hours of 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (and starting at 8:00 a.m. by request) these spaces are free to use for non-profit organizations. The use of the community spaces after normal business hours, evenings and weekends, are also available by request for a small usage fee of $50.00 per hour. Please feel free to contact Tim Gill Center Reservations for more information and availability.
To Request a Meeting Space:
- Visit the Pikes Peak Library District meeting room calendar
- Select the room you wish to reserve, the “G&L Community Fund Room (East)” or “Reception Hall (West)”
- Navigate using the calendar to select the desired month and day.
- Select your reservation times, including any necessary set-up and clean-up time, and hit “Continue.”
- Complete the “Room Request Contact Information” form, and hit “Verify Request.”
- Review information to make sure it is correct, then hit “Submit Request.”
- You should receive a confirmation e-mail. Please keep this e-mail if you need to cancel the reservation.
- Follow up online reservation by completing the “Community Room Usage Agreement,” and return by sending to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing it to Rocky Mountain PBS at the Tim Gill Center for Public Media, 315 E. Costilla Street. Colorado Springs, CO 80903 prior to your reservation date.
The room is not considered reserved until an online reservation is made and a completed “Room Usage Agreement” is on file. If you are serving food or alcohol at your event, please review our Food and Beverage Policy, including our list of recommended caterers.
Inclement Weather Policy
Inclement weather may result in early closure, delayed opening or cancellation of activities at the Tim Gill Center. Our policy will mirror Colorado Springs School District 11; if District 11 is closed, the Tim Gill Center will be closed; if District 11 is delayed, the Tim Gill Center will be open based on the delayed timing. We encourage you to monitor the changing weather conditions. It is expected that you will notify members of your group in the event of inclement weather resulting in the change of operating hours (or closure) at the Tim Gill Center.